¿Quieres reaccionar a este mensaje? Regístrate en el foro con unos pocos clics o inicia sesión para continuar.

ÍndiceÍndice  Últimas imágenesÚltimas imágenes  BuscarBuscar  RegistrarseRegistrarse  Conectarse  

Not Myself Tonight (Tema Oficial del Single) [Opiniones/Charts/Airplay]

+54
Nitox
Del-marQuis
Josh
jhonpolly
ALAN-AG
mr.doubtnot
Juruco
Richard J.
kabyr
cokiitoo
tepi
Fer_Hiperfine
JluGlow
Goku999
ferchosoul
shortswamp
[xtian]
XtinaMai
xrael
fer84
ren
MarioH
RichardXV-7
aguilero
firp85
Aleko
Fannatic
*Maanolo77*
nikolastina
Alvaro&Xtina
^AintNoOtherFan^
Mike
Alvarup
elisanni
alvaro2.0
lia
sayo
TomaCCo
[Eduardo Cullen]
Alex0023
demian_chud
Leo
EpaEsCarlos
ROn.
Gnx_lt
fredo
Just_Habibo
El Barto
Shateiel
Angel Yoiset
luisbladimyr
Diego
enzoseb
Serg!ox16
58 participantes
Ir a la página : Precedente  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 41  Siguiente
AutorMensaje
ROn.
Real Fan
Real Fan
ROn.

Not Myself Tonight (Tema Oficial del Single) [Opiniones/Charts/Airplay] - Página 12 Empty
MensajeTema: Re: Not Myself Tonight (Tema Oficial del Single) [Opiniones/Charts/Airplay]   Not Myself Tonight (Tema Oficial del Single) [Opiniones/Charts/Airplay] - Página 12 EmptyMar Mar 30, 2010 11:38 pm

HAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

VINE RA´PIDO ME TENGO Q IR LA BAJE...

FUCKING AMAIZING!!! ME LA PUSIERON X TELEFONO!!!

LUEGO OPINO PERO ME HA ENCANTANDO TODO LO Q ESCUCHEEE
fredo
Real Fan
Real Fan

Not Myself Tonight (Tema Oficial del Single) [Opiniones/Charts/Airplay] - Página 12 Empty
MensajeTema: Re: Not Myself Tonight (Tema Oficial del Single) [Opiniones/Charts/Airplay]   Not Myself Tonight (Tema Oficial del Single) [Opiniones/Charts/Airplay] - Página 12 EmptyMar Mar 30, 2010 11:38 pm

ya hace ratos lo descargue!
TomaCCo
Real Fan
Real Fan
TomaCCo

MensajeTema: Re: Not Myself Tonight (Tema Oficial del Single) [Opiniones/Charts/Airplay]   Not Myself Tonight (Tema Oficial del Single) [Opiniones/Charts/Airplay] - Página 12 EmptyMar Mar 30, 2010 11:40 pm

lia
Real Fan
Real Fan
lia

MensajeTema: Re: Not Myself Tonight (Tema Oficial del Single) [Opiniones/Charts/Airplay]   Not Myself Tonight (Tema Oficial del Single) [Opiniones/Charts/Airplay] - Página 12 EmptyMar Mar 30, 2010 11:48 pm

Algunos Reviews:

The Grape Juice:

Citación :
Quote:
Christina Aguilera debuted her new song, ‘Not Myself Tonight’ moments ago on ‘I-Heart Radio’. The track is the first single from her upcoming ‘Bionic’ album. The album hits stores on June 8th. Check out the track (which is on constant repeat via the special ‘Christina Agulera Radio’ link) below:

Aguilera just hit the industry hard! While her vocals sound a bit strained on some of the belting, the production on this track is in-sane. If Aguilera was looking for heavy airplay in both the clubs and on the radio, she will definitely find it with this song. Polow Da Don definitely worked his magic on this one and it will be shocking if it does not crack the Billboard Hot 100’s top 10. Welcome back Christina!

http://thatgrapejuice.net/2010/03/so...ht/#more-12317

The Prophet Blog:

Citación :
Quote:
It’s finally here! After being teased and taunted for the past two weeks, Christina Aguilera’s new single “Not Myself Tonight” has made it’s official premiere on the world wide web.

Produced by Polow Da Don and penned by Ester Dean, “Not Myself Tonight” is literally the club banger to end all club bangers (for the time being at least). The song takes all the best parts from 90’s house music, urban beats and electro, and mixes them all together to create something cutting edge and fresh that’ll sound at home in the club, the car, the radio and about every other place you can possibly imagine playing it.

I can definitely hear elements of Lady GaGa in this, as well as a lot of Britney and some of Janet’s “Feedback”, but “Not Myself Tonight” is like GaGa on steroids and then multiplied. Christina does put her own stamp on the song though, mainly thanks to her powerhouse vocals which are often imitated but never duplicated.

Christina Aguilera is back and better than ever!

http://www.theprophetblog.net/listen...myself-tonight

Top40:

Citación :
Quote:
Christina Aguilera's "Not Myself Tonight" Return Sounds Like an Instant Hit

Whomever might think that vocal prowess makes little difference in a mainstream pop song needs to listen once to Christina Aguilera's stellar new single "Not Myself Tonight." The electropop tune sounds like it could be a bit ordinary until the vocals really kick in about 45 seconds into the song. From that point on Christina Aguilera towers over much of the competition proving why she is frequently included in the shortest lists of today's top pop singers. Polow Da Don is in the production booth here, and "Not Myself Tonight" is scheduled to go to radio next week April 5, 2010. You can purchase the song beginning April 13, 2010. The album Bionic which includes "Not Myself Tonight" is set to hit the shelves June 8, 2010. This song should be an instant add at top 40 radio.

http://top40.about.com/b/2010/03/30/...nstant-hit.htm

MTV:

Citación :
Quote:
On Tuesday afternoon (March 30), Christina Aguilera took to her I Heart Radio channel to premiere "Not Myself Tonight," the first single from her upcoming Bionic album. And judging from the sound of the track, Bionic is a pretty fitting title for the project.

"Tonight" is a whirring, whooshing thing, full of blaring synthesizers and spare snares speeding along over pounding, four-on-the-floor beat. It's more of a classic house cut than anything else, the kind of track you'd expect to hear rattling the speakers at the massive, multi-level clubs of Europe. And on the song, Aguilera sounds like she's already on the dance floor.

"Tonight, I'm feeling a little bit out of control," she sings over curling electronic tendrils. "I'm dancing a lot/ Taking shots and I'm feeling fine/ Kissing all the boys and girls/ Someone call the doctor, 'cause I lost my mind."

"Tonight, I'm not the same girl/ I'm not myself tonight," she belts over the soaring chorus. "In the morning, when I wake up, I'll go back to the girl I used to be/ But baby, not tonight."

Toward the end of the song — which was produced by Polow Da Don and written by Ester Dean — Aguilera even gets to show off her patented vocal pyrotechnics, making several powerful vocal runs. And there's a sweaty, pulsing breakdown in which she pants and purrs ("Yeah, that feels good, I needed that") before the song fades out under the clatter of drums.

"Tonight" was prefaced by a rather robotic countdown on Aguilera's I Heart Radio channel, which featured an android repeating the title of the album while grinding electronic noises whirred in the background and some of Aguilera's earlier hits ("Genie in a Bottle," "Beautiful," etc.) were mixed into the fray. At the song's end, Aguilera asked fans to call in and let her know if they liked the track, before she decided to play the whole thing again.

Bionic is scheduled to hit stores June 8. In an interview earlier this year with Marie Claire magazine, Aguilera said the album "is about the future" and explained that the birth of her son, Max, served as inspiration for many of the songs.

With the song's premiere, we can probably put those "Iamamiwhoami" rumors to bed once and for all.

http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/163...hristina.jhtml

Yahoo Music:
Citación :
Quote:
Is Christina Aguilera’s Comeback Raw? Or A Bit Pitiful?

Move over, Lady Gaga. Xtina is back in town. Yep, Christina Aguilera is putting out a new album after a four-year break, but it seems the "Dirrty" star wants to stay, if you like, dirty.

New single "Not Myself Tonight" tries VERY hard to be controversial and raw. Here are some sample lyrics:

"I'm dancing a lot and I'm taking shots, I'm feeling fine
I'm kissing all the boys and the girls
Someone call the doctor cause I lost my mind

"Cause I'm doing things that I normally won't do
the old me's gone, I feel brand new
and if you don't like it, f--- you"

Okay. So Xtina curses and hints at bisexuality. The single's artwork sees Aguilera dressed in a clingy PVC dress with a devil's tail. So far showbiz, so far Gaga, no?

You may have heard "Not Myself Tonight" already. Her new album, Bionic, follows in April.

But is Xtina now trying a little too hard? She's had her past problems and has gone Gaga before. She is only 29, but has a son, Max Liron Bratman, with husband Jordan Bratman; Aguilera has already said on an E! Special that she is very interested about what her son will think of her new music when he gets older.

One Bionic track is called "Sex For Breakfast." So, maybe it's best little Max waits a few years to comment on his mom? For now, the young dude should maybe be left to eat his Froot Loops.

http://new.music.yahoo.com/blogs/mus...itiful/?page=3

CeleBuzz:

Citación :
Quote:
Christina Aguilera's "Not Myself Tonight": Great, or Super-Great?

Somewhere between playing a stripper on film, telling the world way too much about her sex life, and solidifying her reputation as one of show-biz's most party-positive moms, Christina Aguilera has managed to record some new music. And we have some of it for you right here, right now! Because we love you just. That. Much.

Warm up your ears with a good rub to prepare them for "Not Myself Tonight," the first single from Aguilera's forthcoming album Bionic, due out June 8. Never mind that repetitive dull thud you keep hearing; it's just Mozart's corpse punching itself repeatedly in the junk because he never came anywhere remotely near creating something this awesome.

Give it a listen and let us know what you think in the comments section. Assuming your brain hasn't exploded from trying to process so much concentrated greatness, of course.

http://www.celebuzz.com/christina-ag...night-s184791/

cheers cheers

Última edición por lia el Mar Mar 30, 2010 11:57 pm, editado 1 vez
luisbladimyr
Real Fan
Real Fan
luisbladimyr

MensajeTema: Re: Not Myself Tonight (Tema Oficial del Single) [Opiniones/Charts/Airplay]   Not Myself Tonight (Tema Oficial del Single) [Opiniones/Charts/Airplay] - Página 12 EmptyMar Mar 30, 2010 11:56 pm

lo traducen please
El Barto
Real Fan
Real Fan
El Barto

MensajeTema: Re: Not Myself Tonight (Tema Oficial del Single) [Opiniones/Charts/Airplay]   Not Myself Tonight (Tema Oficial del Single) [Opiniones/Charts/Airplay] - Página 12 EmptyMiér Mar 31, 2010 12:02 am

yo hasta ahorita a las personas que se las he puesto que no son fan ni nada no les ha gustado xD me digeron que esta como que x's, ojo que son personas normales fans de nadie!

bueno... seguire preguntando a mas amigos cercanos!...

no se, igual nosotros la vemos asi como que lo maximo por que somos fans :s hoy si que como se dice, la vemos con ojos de amor xD

ustedes que creen, que al publico no fan le guste?

honestamente Lady Gaga tiene mejores canciones X) palabras textualers de mis amigos jeje =/ personas que nisiquiera escuchan pop jeje

______
lia
Real Fan
Real Fan
lia

MensajeTema: Re: Not Myself Tonight (Tema Oficial del Single) [Opiniones/Charts/Airplay]   Not Myself Tonight (Tema Oficial del Single) [Opiniones/Charts/Airplay] - Página 12 EmptyMiér Mar 31, 2010 12:05 am

El Barto escribió:
yo hasta ahorita a las personas que se las he puesto que no son fan ni nada no les ha gustado xD me digeron que esta como que x's, ojo que son personas normales fans de nadie!

bueno... seguire preguntando a mas amigos cercanos!...

no se, igual nosotros la vemos asi como que lo maximo por que somos fans :s hoy si que como se dice, la vemos con ojos de amor xD

ustedes que creen, que al publico no fan le guste?

honestamente Lady Gaga tiene mejores canciones X) palabras textualers de mis amigos jeje =/ personas que nisiquiera escuchan pop jeje

______

Lee los reviews de la canción que puse en la pagina anterior para que así respondas a tus preguntas Laughing
XtinaMai
Real Fan
Real Fan
XtinaMai

MensajeTema: Re: Not Myself Tonight (Tema Oficial del Single) [Opiniones/Charts/Airplay]   Not Myself Tonight (Tema Oficial del Single) [Opiniones/Charts/Airplay] - Página 12 EmptyMiér Mar 31, 2010 12:07 am

Es mucho que traducir, mejor imaginamos que son cosas buenas xD

Por cierto, debo decir que habia escuchado dos veces las songs, y me tuve que ir.. las primeras impresiones fueron confusas, no em acababa de gustar, y ahora estoy escuchando de nuevo...y cada vez me gusta más la verdad!
http://www.flickr.com/photo/maidelsmais
Alex0023
Real Fan
Real Fan
Alex0023

MensajeTema: Re: Not Myself Tonight (Tema Oficial del Single) [Opiniones/Charts/Airplay]   Not Myself Tonight (Tema Oficial del Single) [Opiniones/Charts/Airplay] - Página 12 EmptyMiér Mar 31, 2010 12:08 am

lia escribió:
Algunos Reviews:

The Grape Juice:

Citación :
Quote:
Christina Aguilera debuted her new song, ‘Not Myself Tonight’ moments ago on ‘I-Heart Radio’. The track is the first single from her upcoming ‘Bionic’ album. The album hits stores on June 8th. Check out the track (which is on constant repeat via the special ‘Christina Agulera Radio’ link) below:

Aguilera just hit the industry hard! While her vocals sound a bit strained on some of the belting, the production on this track is in-sane. If Aguilera was looking for heavy airplay in both the clubs and on the radio, she will definitely find it with this song. Polow Da Don definitely worked his magic on this one and it will be shocking if it does not crack the Billboard Hot 100’s top 10. Welcome back Christina!

http://thatgrapejuice.net/2010/03/so...ht/#more-12317

The Prophet Blog:

Citación :
Quote:
It’s finally here! After being teased and taunted for the past two weeks, Christina Aguilera’s new single “Not Myself Tonight” has made it’s official premiere on the world wide web.

Produced by Polow Da Don and penned by Ester Dean, “Not Myself Tonight” is literally the club banger to end all club bangers (for the time being at least). The song takes all the best parts from 90’s house music, urban beats and electro, and mixes them all together to create something cutting edge and fresh that’ll sound at home in the club, the car, the radio and about every other place you can possibly imagine playing it.

I can definitely hear elements of Lady GaGa in this, as well as a lot of Britney and some of Janet’s “Feedback”, but “Not Myself Tonight” is like GaGa on steroids and then multiplied. Christina does put her own stamp on the song though, mainly thanks to her powerhouse vocals which are often imitated but never duplicated.

Christina Aguilera is back and better than ever!

http://www.theprophetblog.net/listen...myself-tonight

Top40:

Citación :
Quote:
Christina Aguilera's "Not Myself Tonight" Return Sounds Like an Instant Hit

Whomever might think that vocal prowess makes little difference in a mainstream pop song needs to listen once to Christina Aguilera's stellar new single "Not Myself Tonight." The electropop tune sounds like it could be a bit ordinary until the vocals really kick in about 45 seconds into the song. From that point on Christina Aguilera towers over much of the competition proving why she is frequently included in the shortest lists of today's top pop singers. Polow Da Don is in the production booth here, and "Not Myself Tonight" is scheduled to go to radio next week April 5, 2010. You can purchase the song beginning April 13, 2010. The album Bionic which includes "Not Myself Tonight" is set to hit the shelves June 8, 2010. This song should be an instant add at top 40 radio.

http://top40.about.com/b/2010/03/30/...nstant-hit.htm

MTV:

Citación :
Quote:
On Tuesday afternoon (March 30), Christina Aguilera took to her I Heart Radio channel to premiere "Not Myself Tonight," the first single from her upcoming Bionic album. And judging from the sound of the track, Bionic is a pretty fitting title for the project.

"Tonight" is a whirring, whooshing thing, full of blaring synthesizers and spare snares speeding along over pounding, four-on-the-floor beat. It's more of a classic house cut than anything else, the kind of track you'd expect to hear rattling the speakers at the massive, multi-level clubs of Europe. And on the song, Aguilera sounds like she's already on the dance floor.

"Tonight, I'm feeling a little bit out of control," she sings over curling electronic tendrils. "I'm dancing a lot/ Taking shots and I'm feeling fine/ Kissing all the boys and girls/ Someone call the doctor, 'cause I lost my mind."

"Tonight, I'm not the same girl/ I'm not myself tonight," she belts over the soaring chorus. "In the morning, when I wake up, I'll go back to the girl I used to be/ But baby, not tonight."

Toward the end of the song — which was produced by Polow Da Don and written by Ester Dean — Aguilera even gets to show off her patented vocal pyrotechnics, making several powerful vocal runs. And there's a sweaty, pulsing breakdown in which she pants and purrs ("Yeah, that feels good, I needed that") before the song fades out under the clatter of drums.

"Tonight" was prefaced by a rather robotic countdown on Aguilera's I Heart Radio channel, which featured an android repeating the title of the album while grinding electronic noises whirred in the background and some of Aguilera's earlier hits ("Genie in a Bottle," "Beautiful," etc.) were mixed into the fray. At the song's end, Aguilera asked fans to call in and let her know if they liked the track, before she decided to play the whole thing again.

Bionic is scheduled to hit stores June 8. In an interview earlier this year with Marie Claire magazine, Aguilera said the album "is about the future" and explained that the birth of her son, Max, served as inspiration for many of the songs.

With the song's premiere, we can probably put those "Iamamiwhoami" rumors to bed once and for all.

http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/163...hristina.jhtml

Yahoo Music:
Citación :
Quote:
Is Christina Aguilera’s Comeback Raw? Or A Bit Pitiful?

Move over, Lady Gaga. Xtina is back in town. Yep, Christina Aguilera is putting out a new album after a four-year break, but it seems the "Dirrty" star wants to stay, if you like, dirty.

New single "Not Myself Tonight" tries VERY hard to be controversial and raw. Here are some sample lyrics:

"I'm dancing a lot and I'm taking shots, I'm feeling fine
I'm kissing all the boys and the girls
Someone call the doctor cause I lost my mind

"Cause I'm doing things that I normally won't do
the old me's gone, I feel brand new
and if you don't like it, f--- you"

Okay. So Xtina curses and hints at bisexuality. The single's artwork sees Aguilera dressed in a clingy PVC dress with a devil's tail. So far showbiz, so far Gaga, no?

You may have heard "Not Myself Tonight" already. Her new album, Bionic, follows in April.

But is Xtina now trying a little too hard? She's had her past problems and has gone Gaga before. She is only 29, but has a son, Max Liron Bratman, with husband Jordan Bratman; Aguilera has already said on an E! Special that she is very interested about what her son will think of her new music when he gets older.

One Bionic track is called "Sex For Breakfast." So, maybe it's best little Max waits a few years to comment on his mom? For now, the young dude should maybe be left to eat his Froot Loops.

http://new.music.yahoo.com/blogs/mus...itiful/?page=3

CeleBuzz:

Citación :
Quote:
Christina Aguilera's "Not Myself Tonight": Great, or Super-Great?

Somewhere between playing a stripper on film, telling the world way too much about her sex life, and solidifying her reputation as one of show-biz's most party-positive moms, Christina Aguilera has managed to record some new music. And we have some of it for you right here, right now! Because we love you just. That. Much.

Warm up your ears with a good rub to prepare them for "Not Myself Tonight," the first single from Aguilera's forthcoming album Bionic, due out June 8. Never mind that repetitive dull thud you keep hearing; it's just Mozart's corpse punching itself repeatedly in the junk because he never came anywhere remotely near creating something this awesome.

Give it a listen and let us know what you think in the comments section. Assuming your brain hasn't exploded from trying to process so much concentrated greatness, of course.

http://www.celebuzz.com/christina-ag...night-s184791/

cheers cheers

genial , me encantan , gracias por traerlas Very Happy

pd: no cagen el post con wannabes please , posteen en otro sitio jajaja , no maten la ilusion Laughing
luisbladimyr
Real Fan
Real Fan
luisbladimyr

MensajeTema: Re: Not Myself Tonight (Tema Oficial del Single) [Opiniones/Charts/Airplay]   Not Myself Tonight (Tema Oficial del Single) [Opiniones/Charts/Airplay] - Página 12 EmptyMiér Mar 31, 2010 12:10 am

De pana no sean aguafiesta
[xtian]
New Fan
New Fan

MensajeTema: Re: Not Myself Tonight (Tema Oficial del Single) [Opiniones/Charts/Airplay]   Not Myself Tonight (Tema Oficial del Single) [Opiniones/Charts/Airplay] - Página 12 EmptyMiér Mar 31, 2010 12:12 am

me gusta!!.. aunke cuando comenzó... pensé q era Pose de daddy yankee x el sonido xD! inicial... Very Happy el beat ta muy bueno... me recuerda mucho a danja!! Very Happy ... un hit mas para xtina!! Very Happy
El Barto
Real Fan
Real Fan
El Barto

MensajeTema: Re: Not Myself Tonight (Tema Oficial del Single) [Opiniones/Charts/Airplay]   Not Myself Tonight (Tema Oficial del Single) [Opiniones/Charts/Airplay] - Página 12 EmptyMiér Mar 31, 2010 12:17 am

Si pues, de los criticos son buenas las criticas hasta ahora lo bueno! y a mi tambien me encanta!! pero la gente que no esta metida en el rollo de la musica pop en especifico?... pues yo lo unico que espero es que se vuelva de esas canciones tipo I Gotta Feeling que esta en los reproductores de todo mundo hasta en los reproductores de los que odian el pop!

a eso me refiero, otra cosa que tendra dificil la cancion es en el publico masculino, por que como que no es cancion que puedan los hombres hetero cantar como Just Dance por ejemplo

pero la cancion como tal es buena y no dejo de escucharla es adictiva a mis oidos y me encanta!!!
y si a mi tambien me recuerda a Pose de Daddy Yankee que por cierto es de mis canciones bailables favoritas xD

Real Fan
XtinaMai

MensajeTema: Re: Not Myself Tonight (Tema Oficial del Single) [Opiniones/Charts/Airplay]   Not Myself Tonight (Tema Oficial del Single) [Opiniones/Charts/Airplay] - Página 12 EmptyMiér Mar 31, 2010 12:19 am

Por suerte hay más gays que heteros Laughing
http://www.flickr.com/photo/maidelsmais
El Barto
Real Fan
Real Fan
El Barto

MensajeTema: Re: Not Myself Tonight (Tema Oficial del Single) [Opiniones/Charts/Airplay]   Not Myself Tonight (Tema Oficial del Single) [Opiniones/Charts/Airplay] - Página 12 EmptyMiér Mar 31, 2010 12:21 am

jajajaja ouch! >_<

____

Última edición por El Barto el Miér Mar 31, 2010 12:35 am, editado 1 vez
TomaCCo
Real Fan
Real Fan
TomaCCo

MensajeTema: Ya sonó "NOT MYSELF TONIGHT" en RADIO DE MÉXICO!!!!   Not Myself Tonight (Tema Oficial del Single) [Opiniones/Charts/Airplay] - Página 12 EmptyMiér Mar 31, 2010 12:27 am

Arrow "NOT MYSELF TONIGHT" SONANDO EN RADIOS MEXICANAS:
Ya la mandé y LA ESTAN ESTRENANDO!!!!!! Suena SÚPER BIEN!!!!!!!!! LA ESTRENARON CON MUCHAS ENERGÍAS!!!!! En PLANETA 100.3 de Mazatlán México (la más mportante en POP en el estado!), en EXA MAZATLÁN ya un locutor me dijo se la pasara jaja, la estrenan en unos minutos también!!!!!
El Barto
Real Fan
Real Fan
El Barto

MensajeTema: Re: Not Myself Tonight (Tema Oficial del Single) [Opiniones/Charts/Airplay]   Not Myself Tonight (Tema Oficial del Single) [Opiniones/Charts/Airplay] - Página 12 EmptyMiér Mar 31, 2010 12:29 am

no mames apoco eres de Mazatlan? joder ahi vivi los dos primeros meses de este año!! =O

pues yo casi no escucho radio espero la pongan en ExaFm Veracruz!!!
que seguro lo haran!

:_-
alvaro2.0
Admin
Admin
alvaro2.0

MensajeTema: Re: Not Myself Tonight (Tema Oficial del Single) [Opiniones/Charts/Airplay]   Not Myself Tonight (Tema Oficial del Single) [Opiniones/Charts/Airplay] - Página 12 EmptyMiér Mar 31, 2010 12:33 am

Esto lo podias haber puesto en el otro tema Tomacco
https://comunidadcfv.foroes.org
RichardXV-7
Real Fan
Real Fan
RichardXV-7

MensajeTema: Re: Not Myself Tonight (Tema Oficial del Single) [Opiniones/Charts/Airplay]   Not Myself Tonight (Tema Oficial del Single) [Opiniones/Charts/Airplay] - Página 12 EmptyMiér Mar 31, 2010 12:34 am

POST FUSIONADO!!! Exclamation
shortswamp
Real Fan
Real Fan
shortswamp

MensajeTema: Re: Not Myself Tonight (Tema Oficial del Single) [Opiniones/Charts/Airplay]   Not Myself Tonight (Tema Oficial del Single) [Opiniones/Charts/Airplay] - Página 12 EmptyMiér Mar 31, 2010 12:34 am

Bueno escuche la cancion ya 23 veces y creo que me gusta MUCHO!

Cheer Cheer Cheer Cheer Cheer Cheer Cheer Cheer Cheer Cheer Cheer Cheer Cheer Cheer Cheer Cheer Cheer Cheer Cheer Cheer

A pesar de ser una cancion hecha para ser catchy as hell, creo que Christina nunca lanzara algo por lanzarlo, siento que la cancion tiene base, y sonara raro, pero pienso q es una cancion sobria! Cool

Love it!

P.D: igual pienso que si esta nos gusto asi, en el cd habran muchas que nos dejaran... affraid
RichardXV-7
Real Fan
Real Fan
RichardXV-7

MensajeTema: Re: Not Myself Tonight (Tema Oficial del Single) [Opiniones/Charts/Airplay]   Not Myself Tonight (Tema Oficial del Single) [Opiniones/Charts/Airplay] - Página 12 EmptyMiér Mar 31, 2010 12:36 am

Alucino un poco leyendo los reviews la verdad!! Yo soy muy pro-criticas especializadas como quien dice! le presto atencion y le doy suma importancia a lo que tienen que decir los medios y los criticos sobre temas especificos porque son ellos quienes saben sobre lo bien producida o mal que pueda estar una cancion; sobre su composicion y sus vocales; el exito que pueda tener y todo eso!

Y creo qe es 1era vez desde "Beautiful" que un single de Christina recibe criticas tan positivas que hasta cierto punto la forma en como se expresan me hace pensar que quien las escribe esta mas excitado que nosotros con la cancion! Jajajaja!!! Y es un poco raro por lo distintas que son "Beautiful" y "Not Myself Tonight" en todo sentido... Y aun asi las criticas son en extremo positivas!!

Todo esto ha convertido al Single en un Hit antes de salir a las radios!!! Tenemos minimo un nuevo TOP5 que sumarle a la lista de exitos a Christina y un muy seguro #1 para el World Chart que es aun mejor!!
alvaro2.0
Admin
Admin
alvaro2.0

MensajeTema: Re: Not Myself Tonight (Tema Oficial del Single) [Opiniones/Charts/Airplay]   Not Myself Tonight (Tema Oficial del Single) [Opiniones/Charts/Airplay] - Página 12 EmptyMiér Mar 31, 2010 12:38 am

RichardXV-7 escribió:
Alucino un poco leyendo los reviews la verdad!! Yo soy muy pro-criticas especializadas como quien dice! le presto atencion y le doy suma importancia a lo que tienen que decir los medios y los criticos sobre temas especificos porque son ellos quienes saben sobre lo bien producida o mal que pueda estar una cancion; sobre su composicion y sus vocales; el exito que pueda tener y todo eso!

Y creo qe es 1era vez desde "Beautiful" que un single de Christina recibe criticas tan positivas que hasta cierto punto la forma en como se expresan me hace pensar que quien las escribe esta mas excitado que nosotros con la cancion! Jajajaja!!! Y es un poco raro por lo distintas que son "Beautiful" y "Not Myself Tonight" en todo sentido... Y aun asi las criticas son en extremo positivas!!

Todo esto ha convertido al Single en un Hit antes de salir a las radios!!! Tenemos minimo un nuevo TOP5 que sumarle a la lista de exitos a Christina y un muy seguro #1 para el World Chart que es aun mejor!!!

Yo creo que eso se debe a Back To Basics la verdad XD O sea eso como que le ganó a Christina el respeto y pues si hubiera salido con algo así después de Stripped no hubiera sido lo mismo, destacando también la buena producción de la canción
https://comunidadcfv.foroes.org
ferchosoul
Mega Fan
Mega Fan
ferchosoul

MensajeTema: Re: Not Myself Tonight (Tema Oficial del Single) [Opiniones/Charts/Airplay]   Not Myself Tonight (Tema Oficial del Single) [Opiniones/Charts/Airplay] - Página 12 EmptyMiér Mar 31, 2010 12:41 am

me encanto
regreso la reina
richard conectate x msn
lia
Real Fan
Real Fan
lia

MensajeTema: Re: Not Myself Tonight (Tema Oficial del Single) [Opiniones/Charts/Airplay]   Not Myself Tonight (Tema Oficial del Single) [Opiniones/Charts/Airplay] - Página 12 EmptyMiér Mar 31, 2010 12:43 am

alvaro2.0 escribió:
RichardXV-7 escribió:

Todo esto ha convertido al Single en un Hit antes de salir a las radios!!! Tenemos minimo un nuevo TOP5 que sumarle a la lista de exitos a Christina y un muy seguro #1 para el World Chart que es aun mejor!!!

Yo creo que eso se debe a Back To Basics la verdad XD O sea eso como que le ganó a Christina el respeto y pues si hubiera salido con algo así después de Stripped no hubiera sido lo mismo, destacando también la buena producción de la canción

De acuerdo con ambos!
Y tienes razón Alvarito! B2B para mi también ha hecho que Christina haya ganado puntos con la critica!
shortswamp
Real Fan
Real Fan
shortswamp

MensajeTema: Re: Not Myself Tonight (Tema Oficial del Single) [Opiniones/Charts/Airplay]   Not Myself Tonight (Tema Oficial del Single) [Opiniones/Charts/Airplay] - Página 12 EmptyMiér Mar 31, 2010 12:46 am

lia escribió:
alvaro2.0 escribió:
RichardXV-7 escribió:

De acuerdo con ambos!
Y tienes razón Alvarito! B2B para mi también ha hecho que Christina haya ganado puntos con la critica!

Es cierto todo, B2B le dio el respeto como para que los medios traten a esta cancion como si fuera una pieza de musica clasica jajajaaj Cool
RichardXV-7
Real Fan
Real Fan
RichardXV-7

MensajeTema: Re: Not Myself Tonight (Tema Oficial del Single) [Opiniones/Charts/Airplay]   Not Myself Tonight (Tema Oficial del Single) [Opiniones/Charts/Airplay] - Página 12 EmptyMiér Mar 31, 2010 12:50 am

shortswamp escribió:
lia escribió:
alvaro2.0 escribió:
RichardXV-7 escribió:

De acuerdo con ambos!

Es cierto todo, B2B le dio el respeto como para que los medios traten a esta cancion como si fuera una pieza de musica clasica jajajaaj Cool
EXACTO!!! Ella demostro con "Back To Basics" la calidad de artista que es y lo que puede hacer como cantante!!! Gracias a "Back To Basics", Christina puede darse el lujo de crear una cancion sumamente comercial, con una letra sumamente comercial y aun asi... Mantener el respeto de la critica de su lado!!! Aunque ironicamente a muchos fans no les gusta demasiado "Back To Basics"...

THANK'S GOD 4 BACK TO BASICS & NOW... FOR BACK TO THE FUTURE!!! Bowdown
Contenido patrocinado

MensajeTema: Re: Not Myself Tonight (Tema Oficial del Single) [Opiniones/Charts/Airplay]   Not Myself Tonight (Tema Oficial del Single) [Opiniones/Charts/Airplay] - Página 12 Empty

Not Myself Tonight (Tema Oficial del Single) [Opiniones/Charts/Airplay]
Página 12 de 41.Ir a la página : Precedente  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 41  Siguiente