¿Quieres reaccionar a este mensaje? Regístrate en el foro con unos pocos clics o inicia sesión para continuar.

ÍndiceÍndice  Últimas imágenesÚltimas imágenes  BuscarBuscar  RegistrarseRegistrarse  Conectarse  

BILLBOARD: Happy Birthday, Christina Aguilera: 5 Most Underrated Songs

5 participantes
AutorMensaje
Mike
Real Fan
Real Fan
Mike

BILLBOARD: Happy Birthday, Christina Aguilera: 5 Most Underrated Songs Empty
MensajeTema: BILLBOARD: Happy Birthday, Christina Aguilera: 5 Most Underrated Songs   BILLBOARD: Happy Birthday, Christina Aguilera: 5 Most Underrated Songs EmptyJue Dic 18, 2014 4:42 pm

BILLBOARD: Happy Birthday, Christina Aguilera: 5 Most Underrated Songs Christina-aguilera_press-2013-650b

Happy Birthday Christina Aguilera!

The teen pop star-turned-songstress-turned-sometimes Voice coach with the huge pipes turns 34 today, and to celebrate, we rounded up five of her underrated (read: non-single) gems from her career over seven studio albums.

Check them out below.

1. "I'm OK"
This Stripped deep cut is a soulful exploration about a young woman coming into her own and not putting up with bad influences in her life any longer. There are memorable career high points in singles "Fighter," "Beautiful," and "Can't Hold Us Down," but at her darkest -- as she is in this tune about her childhood and abusive father -- Aguilera's powerful voice, here dialed back, shows just how emotionally powerful it can be.

2. "My Girls"
This Bionic track -- featuring Peaches -- got lost in the dirrty dance-pop era of Lady Gaga, Kesha and more. But its feminist message feels right at home in Beyonce & Nicki Minaj's 2014.

3. "The Right Man"
Back to Basics was a great marriage of voice with material. While "Candyman" and "Hurt" became the singles on the back half of the album, this beautiful power ballad about feeling confident in her marriage was made for weddings. It's also a nice compliment to some of her earlier work where she opened up about paint from her childhood, showcasing the future happiness she couldn't see when she was younger.

4. "Mercy on Me"
This Back to Basics track finds Aguilera experimenting with gospel elements, which of course is a great fit for her large voice. When she lets loose with some of the biggest notes of the ballad, it shows you at her best the kind of chills she can produce.

5. "Sing for Me"
In some of Aguilera's later work, her gorgeous voice is over-produced and she loses what makes her special. But on this Lotus track, Aguilera's love for the music is front and center.

BILLBOARD

Estan de acuerdo? que canciones han sido menos valoradas en su carrera? Get Mine Get Yours, Walk Away, Monday Morning, Impossible, Cease Fire, Soar, sobre todo Bionic fue desaprovechado por completo!

Última edición por Mike el Jue Dic 18, 2014 8:16 pm, editado 1 vez
scorpion_bad
Real Fan
Real Fan
scorpion_bad

MensajeTema: Re: BILLBOARD: Happy Birthday, Christina Aguilera: 5 Most Underrated Songs   BILLBOARD: Happy Birthday, Christina Aguilera: 5 Most Underrated Songs EmptyJue Dic 18, 2014 7:58 pm

Mercy on Me es DIOS
elisanni
Real Fan
Real Fan
elisanni

MensajeTema: Re: BILLBOARD: Happy Birthday, Christina Aguilera: 5 Most Underrated Songs   BILLBOARD: Happy Birthday, Christina Aguilera: 5 Most Underrated Songs EmptyVie Dic 19, 2014 12:42 am

La canción que debió ser sencillo fue walk away
*Maanolo77*
Real Fan
Real Fan
*Maanolo77*

MensajeTema: Re: BILLBOARD: Happy Birthday, Christina Aguilera: 5 Most Underrated Songs   BILLBOARD: Happy Birthday, Christina Aguilera: 5 Most Underrated Songs EmptyVie Dic 19, 2014 5:20 am

merecidisimo my girls, yo hubiera agregado I Am, en vez de sing for me. Walk Away en lugar de Mercy on Me, y Birds of Prey por The Right Man
Richard J.
Real Fan
Real Fan
Richard J.

MensajeTema: Re: BILLBOARD: Happy Birthday, Christina Aguilera: 5 Most Underrated Songs   BILLBOARD: Happy Birthday, Christina Aguilera: 5 Most Underrated Songs EmptyDom Dic 21, 2014 9:42 pm

Y asi como esas... muchisimas mas, Christina ha tomado tan malas decisiones en su carrera teniendo musica con tanto potencial comercial y creativo que eso ha sido su maldición y por eso le ha ido tan mal!
Contenido patrocinado

MensajeTema: Re: BILLBOARD: Happy Birthday, Christina Aguilera: 5 Most Underrated Songs   BILLBOARD: Happy Birthday, Christina Aguilera: 5 Most Underrated Songs Empty

BILLBOARD: Happy Birthday, Christina Aguilera: 5 Most Underrated Songs
Página 1 de 1.