¿Quieres reaccionar a este mensaje? Regístrate en el foro con unos pocos clics o inicia sesión para continuar.

ÍndiceÍndice  Últimas imágenesÚltimas imágenes  BuscarBuscar  RegistrarseRegistrarse  Conectarse  

Behind The Scenes + 3 Outtakes Del Shoot De Kristen Stewart para Allure!

+7
tepi
XtinaMai
Fer_Hiperfine
RichardXV-7
enzoseb
fuck
lia
11 participantes
AutorMensaje
lia
Real Fan
Real Fan
lia

Behind The Scenes + 3 Outtakes Del Shoot De Kristen Stewart para Allure! Empty
MensajeTema: Behind The Scenes + 3 Outtakes Del Shoot De Kristen Stewart para Allure!   Behind The Scenes + 3 Outtakes Del Shoot De Kristen Stewart para Allure! EmptyMar Oct 06, 2009 11:39 pm

Behind The Scenes + 3 Outtakes Del Shoot De Kristen Stewart para Allure! 24no4g4

Behind The Scenes + 3 Outtakes Del Shoot De Kristen Stewart para Allure! 149cpbq

Behind The Scenes + 3 Outtakes Del Shoot De Kristen Stewart para Allure! Ivwhp3

Behind The Scenes + 3 Outtakes Del Shoot De Kristen Stewart para Allure! 2e19a2t

Behind The Scenes + 3 Outtakes Del Shoot De Kristen Stewart para Allure! 3010nbp

Behind The Scenes + 3 Outtakes Del Shoot De Kristen Stewart para Allure! 15wgrnt

Citación :
Stewart arrived at the shoot with a twisted ankle—an injury
that occurred while shooting The Twilight Saga: New Moon , which opens this month.
When Allure creative director Paul Cavaco (above right) suggested, half-jokingly,
that one of the security guards hired for the day could carry her back
and forth from her trailer to the set, she laughed.
"Imagine if the tabloids got a hold of that one!" she said.

A group of paparazzi gathered nearby to watch Stewart at the shoot.
"I want to call their parents and say, 'Do you know what your child does for a living?'
They need to learn some manners," she said. Here,
the actress poses in a leather-and-lace dress by Rodarte

"What people told me [when I signed on to Twilight ] was that there would be a
lot of fan girls, people who love the books," said Stewart. "But people don't tell
you that as long as you're living in Los Angeles, it's a show every second of your day.
It's like the Kristen show. And it's so boring!"

On her nonchalance about Hollywood glamour, Stewart said,
"I go outside, and I'm wearing a funky T-shirt and my hair is dirty, and people say,
'What's wrong with her? She needs to invest in a hairbrush.' I'm like, Don't you get it?
I'm not that girl! I never was that girl. It's not like I was really clean-cut last year."

Stewart confesses she wasn't a fan of the Twilight books before taking the role of
Bella Swan, but she believes the character is one of the more relatable in the
vampire genre. "You're so very much with Bella. You're so in her shoes that it's a
vicarious experience. It's addictive."

Because she has difficulty switching into interview speak, Stewart has been accused
of seeming indifferent or too-cool-for-school. "I spend so much of my time guarding
against sounding insincere about something that I would die for," says the actress.
"Maybe I'm overcompensating.... I care so much. And it gets reported as the opposite."

Oficialmente LA AMO!
Jajajajaja!
Que espectacular!!
fuck
Mega Fan
Mega Fan

MensajeTema: Re: Behind The Scenes + 3 Outtakes Del Shoot De Kristen Stewart para Allure!   Behind The Scenes + 3 Outtakes Del Shoot De Kristen Stewart para Allure! EmptyMar Oct 06, 2009 11:42 pm

Tengo la impresion que ella es igual de fria como su personaje... no me gusta :/
enzoseb
Real Fan
Real Fan
enzoseb

MensajeTema: Re: Behind The Scenes + 3 Outtakes Del Shoot De Kristen Stewart para Allure!   Behind The Scenes + 3 Outtakes Del Shoot De Kristen Stewart para Allure! EmptyMar Oct 06, 2009 11:43 pm

La 2da foto de las oficiales ess Shocked Que HERMOSA esa caraja!
http://mmsickness.blogspot.com
RichardXV-7
Real Fan
Real Fan
RichardXV-7

MensajeTema: Re: Behind The Scenes + 3 Outtakes Del Shoot De Kristen Stewart para Allure!   Behind The Scenes + 3 Outtakes Del Shoot De Kristen Stewart para Allure! EmptyMiér Oct 07, 2009 12:16 am

Hace un buen rato que vi varias de estas fotos y de verdad quede loco! Son hermosas! Faltan muchisimas!!! Kris es definitivamente HERMOSA!!!

Me dio mucha risa la 1era foto, el tipo con el secador debajo! Jajajaja!
Fer_Hiperfine
Real Fan
Real Fan
Fer_Hiperfine

MensajeTema: Re: Behind The Scenes + 3 Outtakes Del Shoot De Kristen Stewart para Allure!   Behind The Scenes + 3 Outtakes Del Shoot De Kristen Stewart para Allure! EmptyMiér Oct 07, 2009 2:19 am

Fuera Lindsay!

Hello Kristen!
XtinaMai
Real Fan
Real Fan
XtinaMai

MensajeTema: Re: Behind The Scenes + 3 Outtakes Del Shoot De Kristen Stewart para Allure!   Behind The Scenes + 3 Outtakes Del Shoot De Kristen Stewart para Allure! EmptyMiér Oct 07, 2009 5:47 am

jajajajajajaja

que bella (L)
http://www.flickr.com/photo/maidelsmais
tepi
Real Fan
Real Fan
tepi

MensajeTema: Re: Behind The Scenes + 3 Outtakes Del Shoot De Kristen Stewart para Allure!   Behind The Scenes + 3 Outtakes Del Shoot De Kristen Stewart para Allure! EmptyMiér Oct 07, 2009 5:06 pm

Fer_Hiperfine escribió:
Fuera Lindsay!

Hello Kristen!

Ah nojoda xD kristen jamas sera tan hermosa como lo fue lindsay lohan en su buena epoca JAMAS ..... Y sie ella me parece bella pero siempre sale con la misma cara y la boca abierta en todas sus fotos no se.
*Maanolo77*
Real Fan
Real Fan
*Maanolo77*

MensajeTema: Re: Behind The Scenes + 3 Outtakes Del Shoot De Kristen Stewart para Allure!   Behind The Scenes + 3 Outtakes Del Shoot De Kristen Stewart para Allure! EmptyMiér Oct 07, 2009 7:03 pm

Su tipo y su belleza son tan poco comun, por eso me encanta esta chica, demasiado
Richard J.
Real Fan
Real Fan
Richard J.

MensajeTema: Re: Behind The Scenes + 3 Outtakes Del Shoot De Kristen Stewart para Allure!   Behind The Scenes + 3 Outtakes Del Shoot De Kristen Stewart para Allure! EmptyMiér Oct 07, 2009 10:13 pm

que preciosa! esa ultima foto me mató!
Gnx_lt
Real Fan
Real Fan
Gnx_lt

MensajeTema: Re: Behind The Scenes + 3 Outtakes Del Shoot De Kristen Stewart para Allure!   Behind The Scenes + 3 Outtakes Del Shoot De Kristen Stewart para Allure! EmptyJue Oct 08, 2009 12:21 am

pero tiene una actitud a simple vista que no me gusta
igual SSALE HERMOSA LA MUJER..
ROn.
Real Fan
Real Fan
ROn.

MensajeTema: Re: Behind The Scenes + 3 Outtakes Del Shoot De Kristen Stewart para Allure!   Behind The Scenes + 3 Outtakes Del Shoot De Kristen Stewart para Allure! EmptyJue Oct 08, 2009 6:06 am

La chama es bonita y ya, normalita pues, ni guena esta!
Contenido patrocinado

MensajeTema: Re: Behind The Scenes + 3 Outtakes Del Shoot De Kristen Stewart para Allure!   Behind The Scenes + 3 Outtakes Del Shoot De Kristen Stewart para Allure! Empty

Behind The Scenes + 3 Outtakes Del Shoot De Kristen Stewart para Allure!
Página 1 de 1.