¿Quieres reaccionar a este mensaje? Regístrate en el foro con unos pocos clics o inicia sesión para continuar.

ÍndiceÍndice  Últimas imágenesÚltimas imágenes  BuscarBuscar  RegistrarseRegistrarse  Conectarse  

Nueva entrevista en periódico Belga

5 participantes
AutorMensaje
enzoseb
Real Fan
Real Fan
enzoseb

Nueva entrevista en periódico Belga Empty
MensajeTema: Nueva entrevista en periódico Belga   Nueva entrevista en periódico Belga EmptyJue Dic 16, 2010 4:30 pm

El tema Burlesque está como demasiado lleno de cualquier cosa, así que decidí poner ésta nueva entrevista aquí. La tradujeron en LD, no dice demasiadas cosas nuevas, pero al menos sabemos que estará en éstos días al sur de Francia dando un concierto privado (al parecer). Ah, le preguntaron de la controversia en X Factor y mandó a comer mierda a todo el mundo XD jajaja

NP: How are you feeling about almost turning 30?
CA: You're going to be surprised but I like getting older, because with every year you gain a little wisdom. When I was 20 I didn't have the confidence I have now.

NP: How are you going to celebrate your birthday?
CA: I'm in the south of France then. Admitted, it's not the worst place on earth, but I'm performing there. After that I'm flying to LA and throwing a big birthdayparty at newyears eve.

NP: I'm assuming your son Max will be present there?
CA: Ofcourse. It was impossible for me to take him along right now because we travelled half of the world. That's tough for a 2,5 year old. And my schedule is swamped. But once I'm home I'm going to enjoy the look on his face when he sees what Santa brought him. I bought him lots of toys: a firetruck, a racecar, a spaceship with wooden figures, a tiny skateboard... Mommy did alot of shopping. Well, I miss him!

NP: How are you combining motherhood with being a popstar and actress?
CA: I knew in advance that as an artist I would always find new challenges. I'll have to find a balance between those. And I did learn what unconditional love for a child is, but I will always follow my passions.
One of the things I want to work on is supporting women. Giving them power. I want to teach them to free themselves from men who are ashamed of them because of their sexuality, or even worse, who use women as sexobjects. I want to show women that they don't have to be embarassed about their bodies. They can be sexy and in control of their body.

NP: Your performance on the British X-factor provoked alot of shocking reactions: way to raunchy for a television show.
CA: Their are always people who nag. People who give those negative reactions are no comfortable with their own sexuality. I feel great in my body and my confidence has gained even more after this movie. Screw all the negativity.

NP: Did you and Cher hit it off on the set?
CA: Yes, but she is an icon, I was nervous to meet her. Cher isn't an actress she's a force of nature. She radiates such a huge energy and she's very sweet. I'm new in this business and she got me through it. She's always there to give advice or a compliment. That's really nice.

NP: Did you learn anything from Cher as a person?
CA: Because of my situation, we talked about relationships from woman to woman. I especially remember one specific sentence: "Men will come and go but I will always remain Cher". Isn't that great? And she's right. Men don't control what kind of woman you are.

NP: Will you be saying the same thing as Cher when you're 60?
CA: I'm already saying it! (laughs)

NP: Do you see a positive side about what's happening in your private life right now?
CA: I've got wings now. I'm more independent, I've learned lessons. The movie helped me with that aswell. It was really hard, half of the time I was bruised and battered because I fell during the dance routines. It made me stronger to work on a repertoire where my children will look back on and will be proud of what I have accomplished.

NP: Children, as in plural?
CA: Yes, in the long run I do want more children.

NP: Would you love it if Max wants to be an artist aswell, or would you be just as happy if he wants to be a carpenter?
CA: If making closets is what makes him happy, then why not? He will get my support, if he wants to be an entertainer or a plumber. That's my secret: be happy with what you do. I love being an artist. Don't let money be your only motivation.

NP: What is your biggest fear in life?
CA: That I would suddenly stop enjoying doing the things I do. I constantly need stimulation and input from everything and everyone around me. Everything keeps me going, even the downsides... (stops talking for a little while) I might have learned the most of the downsides though.
http://mmsickness.blogspot.com
RichardXV-7
Real Fan
Real Fan
RichardXV-7

MensajeTema: Re: Nueva entrevista en periódico Belga   Nueva entrevista en periódico Belga EmptyJue Dic 16, 2010 4:49 pm

Me gustó su ultima respuesta... Nos parecemos mucho en eso y lo vivo a diario!! Y esto: "Men will come and go but I will always remain Cher".... Fue tremendo consejo!
Nitox
Real Fan
Real Fan
Nitox

MensajeTema: Re: Nueva entrevista en periódico Belga   Nueva entrevista en periódico Belga EmptyJue Dic 16, 2010 5:00 pm

RichardXV-7 escribió:
Me gustó su ultima respuesta... Nos parecemos mucho en eso y lo vivo a diario!! Y esto: "Men will come and go but I will always remain Cher".... Fue tremendo consejo!

No es la primera vez que lo dice ¬¬ Asi que no tienes derecho a citarla HAHAHAHAHHAA lol! lol! lol! lol!
.:-Ely-:.
Real Fan
Real Fan
.:-Ely-:.

MensajeTema: Re: Nueva entrevista en periódico Belga   Nueva entrevista en periódico Belga EmptyVie Dic 17, 2010 12:40 am

Varias cosas son verdaderamente REPETITIVAS por lo ke ya hasta flojera me daba leerla Laughing.. pero la última respuesta, como dice Richard, fue muy buena y algo novedosa.

En cuanto a ke kiere más hijos, es normal y me parece muy bien, pero ojalá siente cabeza pronto y los tenga con alguien a kien ame, por el bien de todos.
Alex0023
Real Fan
Real Fan
Alex0023

MensajeTema: Re: Nueva entrevista en periódico Belga   Nueva entrevista en periódico Belga EmptyVie Dic 17, 2010 7:42 am

siento que ya no dependo de GOOGLE TRADUCTOR!!
hahaha , al fin aprendi ingles!!! cheers
Contenido patrocinado

MensajeTema: Re: Nueva entrevista en periódico Belga   Nueva entrevista en periódico Belga Empty

Nueva entrevista en periódico Belga
Página 1 de 1.