¿Quieres reaccionar a este mensaje? Regístrate en el foro con unos pocos clics o inicia sesión para continuar.

ÍndiceÍndice  Últimas imágenesÚltimas imágenes  BuscarBuscar  RegistrarseRegistrarse  Conectarse  

Comedy Leading Ladies Discuss Nudity, Kissing, & More with 'THR'

2 participantes
AutorMensaje
Mike
Real Fan
Real Fan
Mike

Comedy Leading Ladies Discuss Nudity, Kissing, & More with 'THR' Empty
MensajeTema: Comedy Leading Ladies Discuss Nudity, Kissing, & More with 'THR'   Comedy Leading Ladies Discuss Nudity, Kissing, & More with 'THR' EmptyJue Jun 12, 2014 6:48 pm

Kaley Cuoco (The Big Bang Theory), Zooey Deschanel (New Girl), Edie Falco (Nurse Jackie), Mindy Kaling (The Mindy Project), Emmy Rossum (Shameless), and Taylor Schilling (Orange Is the New Black) take on the comedy actress’ roundtable for THR‘s latest issue.

Here’s what the ladies had to share with the mag:

Zooey, on nudity: “Fake nudity is not cute wet.”

Mindy, on nudity: “I’d rather show my breasts!”

Taylor, on nudity: “We’re in jail on Orange, so there’s real nudity.”

Emmy, on fake peeing in scenes: “My character had to pee on camera for a drug test this past season. I had to pull my pants down and use this squeezy contraption that made it look like I was really doing it. But it wasn’t me peeing, just for the record!”

Mindy, on making out for scenes: “The flip side is getting to make out a lot on TV, which I do. Sometimes we have to do a shower sex scene. And the first few times, it’s kind of fun. Then after take eight, your makeup is streaming…”

Comedy Leading Ladies Discuss Nudity, Kissing, & More with 'THR' Comedy-actress-thr-feature-01
Comedy Leading Ladies Discuss Nudity, Kissing, & More with 'THR' Comedy-actress-thr-feature-02
Comedy Leading Ladies Discuss Nudity, Kissing, & More with 'THR' Comedy-actress-thr-feature-03
Comedy Leading Ladies Discuss Nudity, Kissing, & More with 'THR' Comedy-actress-thr-feature-04
Comedy Leading Ladies Discuss Nudity, Kissing, & More with 'THR' Comedy-actress-thr-feature-05
Comedy Leading Ladies Discuss Nudity, Kissing, & More with 'THR' Comedy-actress-thr-feature-06
Comedy Leading Ladies Discuss Nudity, Kissing, & More with 'THR' Comedy-actress-thr-feature-07
RichardXV-7
Real Fan
Real Fan
RichardXV-7

Comedy Leading Ladies Discuss Nudity, Kissing, & More with 'THR' Empty
MensajeTema: Re: Comedy Leading Ladies Discuss Nudity, Kissing, & More with 'THR'   Comedy Leading Ladies Discuss Nudity, Kissing, & More with 'THR' EmptyJue Jun 12, 2014 8:27 pm

Que hermosas todas. Y talentosisimas.

Comedy Leading Ladies Discuss Nudity, Kissing, & More with 'THR'
Página 1 de 1.